Tribe Gets Listed on SoftwareWorld in the Best Community Software Category
Tribe is delighted to announce that, our cloud-based community platform got selected by SoftwareWorld.co to be included in the best community software category. SoftwareWorld is a prominent site in the software review aggregation space and we’re excited to be featured on this platform.
– Tribe is a truly customizable community platform that allows brands to select and showcase the social components of the community based on user needs apart from allowing seamless modification of the look and feel based on brand guidelines.
Here are the key elements of Tribe that was highlighted by SoftwareWorld:
– The embeddable social widgets offered by Tribe enable you to add community experience inside the product or site. This leads to the integration of community experience in the customer journey.
– Tribe platform is practically a client of its API, which shows that every single activity in the community can be captured and further automation can be configured.
– The app store offers a plethora of additional valuable apps to extend the functionality of the platform swiftly. For example, SEO app for organic growth, social login for the familiar login process, and virtual coins for incentivization.
– It also comes with the Groups feature which allows you to create additional space inside the community to bring in user cohorts and facilitate intimate discussions.
– Other notable elements include AI-based activity feed, moderation tools, sophisticated notification system, and a lot more.
We welcome you to check out our listing on SoftwareWorld.co and submit your review.