Tribe wins Rising Star and Premium Usability award from FinancesOnline
Tribe is delighted to announce that our community software has earned the prestigious 2019 Rising Star and Premium Usability awards from FinancesOnline, a leading B2B software review platform. These awards are attributed to software products that provide impeccable user experience and deliver outstanding SaaS solutions with palpable traction.
The experts who evaluated FinancesOnline and compared Tribe with other community software competitors on a range of parameters highlighted the following elements:
- Tribe’s custom and modular approach to community building allow clients to build online communities exactly as per the business requirement.
- Options such as widgets, RSS feeds, and webhooks enable clients to embed selected social elements in the product or website.
- The white-label approach is also great for seamlessly merging the brand guidelines of the primary product or website.
- The quick implementation process enables clients to go live with the production-ready community swiftly.
- A large number of native integrations along with extensive API allow users to extend the power of the community and automate company processes easily.
As per the statement made by FinancesOnline, Tribe can be successfully used by companies to establish thought leadership, boost user engagement, increase customer retention and grow revenue if they are committed to building community.
We’re excited to have the awards conferred to Tribe as an effective software for both small businesses and large enterprises, but more importantly, the Rising Star award shows that we are on the right track and will continue to provide the best value to the clients.
We welcome you to check out our listing on FinancesOnline.com and submit your review. We have some really big plans for 2019 and ready to make a dent in the online community building space!